Thursday, March 7, 2013

Housewife Worksheets!

Hi there!
I spent all night up, I think I have gotten off my sleeping pattern. Therefore I can no longer sleep during the night. After all night of pinterest  I came up with some great ideas to get my house organized. I even made it out to the dollar store to get things started for the month!

I always balance my check book and pay bills on the 8th and 22nd of the month. I saw a neat idea on pinterest to start a binder for financials. So I went to the dollar store and got binders and sheet protectors. I already have dividers. 
I also made my worksheets on excel (I am a little bit on an excel geek!)

Here is the link for them. They are printable too!

The first worksheet is for a monthly meal planner (This is actually my meal plan for March. You can edit them once you download.)

The second worksheet is a grocery list ordered by kind. 

 The third is a monthly budget worksheet.

All are editable! I hope you enjoy!

Autumn