Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Keeping a Clean House

Alright lets face it...

Nobody's house is always clean 100% of the time (unless you're a freak and in that case you wont need to read the rest of this blog). Me however, I have a hard time keeping this really small house clean, much less spotless. My husband is forever the messiest person in the world and it has slowly weaned off on me... yep I said it.

So in order to keep my house clean I have some worksheets that I found on Pintrest and with them in mind, created editable worksheets for me (and of course who ever wants them )

The first will help you clean that massive amount of work you probably have to do right now. This is also great if you get off schedule!

To Print and Save or Edit please click here. Please keep in mind once you download it on Word it will look like the picture... for some reason would not save right on google drive.


This next worksheet is wonderful and will keep your house spotless ALL THE TIME!



To Print or download and edit click herePlease keep in mind once you download it on Word it will look like the picture... for some reason would not save right on google drive.



I hope these worksheets bring you as much happiness as it does me!!!

Autumn