Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan: Sticking to a $50-$60 Budget

We have roughly 200.00 a month for groceries. This is what I do without couponing what so ever. I have been a huge coupon freak and will be starting again next month! Due to health issues I had not had time to coupon this past month, but believe me I will! With couponing I usually spend less than 1/2 of my budget!

This weeks plan is as follows: (Please note on Sundays and Tuesdays we have a meal with in-laws and split the costs. )



For this template click here. Please note that you must download for the formatting to be correct. For some reason google drive is crazy. I always leave the bottom row blank for changes but you can delete it if you want :)

I am looking forward to so much yumminess. To find some of the recipes click on the tab "recipe index".